- General information
Kubernetes is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement
Kubernetes may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- Who we are
- Kubernetes Ltd. A company registered in England, no. 05667138. Registered address 62 Wilson Street, London, EC2A 2BU
- What information do we collect
We may collect the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address
- Telephone numbers
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
- When someone visits https://kubernetes.co.uk we may collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various sections of the site, or in particular any different companies (as referred to above) within Kubernetes. We may make use of Google Analytics to collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Cookies - what are they?
A 'cookie' is a small text file that's stored on your computer, tablet or phone when you visit a website. Some cookies are deleted when you close down your browser. These are known as session cookies. Others remain on your device until they expire or you delete them from your cache. These are known as persistent cookies and enable us to remember things about you as a returning visitor.
Cookies enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
By using our website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device, however you can block these cookies using your browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Controlling your personal information
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on a website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to Kubernetes, 62 Wilson Street, London, EC2A 2BU
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Kubernetes, 62 Wilson Street, London, EC2A 2BU
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information we collect online.
- Links to other websites
- This Pivacy and Cookies Notice does not cover any links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
- Changes to this Privacy and Cookies Notice
- We keep our Privacy and Cookies Notice under regular review. This notice was last updated on 10 September 2019.